1.22.2007

06 sketch book

These are some of my favorite pages from my 06 sketch book.
Estas son algunas de mis paginas favoritas de mi libro de dibujos del 06.





Some of my initial sketches for a flyer for MCYBA.
Skeches para el volante de MCYBA.



Audry Hepburn is a Godes
Audry Hepburn es una Diosa.


The importance of line.
La importancia de la linea

Some drawings form the Getty collection
Algunos dibujos de la coleccion Getty.


The drawing at the bottom is a study from a Rubens painting, and the drawing on top is a drawing of some kids playing in a water fountain in a park near my house.
El dibujo de abajo es un estudio de una pintura de Rubens, y el dibujo de arriba es de unos niƱos jugando en una fuente que se encuentra cerca de mi casa.

This is one of the best drawings that I have ever done, Its a portrait of my grandmothers hand. Its amazing the way that a persons hands represents their life.
Este es uno de los mejores dibujos que e echo en mi vida. Es un retrato de la mano de mi abuela. Me parece increible como una mano representa el tipo de vida que una persona a tenido.

My sister and cousins playing in the snow, and my rabbit Niky.
My ermana y primos jugando en la nieve, y mi conejo Niky.



In the beginning of 06 I was a juror in a murder case, this is the murderer Mr. Snow.
En el principio de el 06 fuy un jurado en un caso de homisidio y este fue el homisida Mr. Snow.

1 comment:

Pancho said...

super chida la mano....